Condensation frequently results in mold growth around windows.
Both old-style (wooden) window framing and newer (vinyl) styles are susceptible to mold growth. Typically mold won’t grow on the window panes themselves but will grow on dirt that collects in window pane corners.
Generic Window Soltn
- Spray a thin, even application of Concrobium Mold Control on wood or vinyl window treatments.
- Allow to dry completely. As the solution dries it eliminates any existing mold and fungus.
- Use Concrobium Mold Control to clean around windows and ensure a thin, even layer of the solution remains on the surface for continuous mold protection. For severe black mold staining, try our Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser.
- Mold can’t grow on clean, dry glass. Keep your windows clean to best avoid mold growth.
- Avoid spraying Concrobium Mold Control on the window pane itself as it may streak.
I live in Florida, the capital of mold and mildew. This product works better than any other that I have used. It is still working on my white vinyl windows keeping them mold and mildew free. ”
— Peter Genovese