Do your patio stones and pavers looked weathered and stained?
Over time – and particularly during winter months – your patio stones, concrete pavers and driveway can fall victim to staining brought on by mildew, grime build-up, vegetation residue and other factors.
Concrobium House & Deck Wash is the ideal solution for treating outdoor stone and concrete surfaces. Unlike bleach-based solutions that require surrounding plant-life to be covered and that leave surfaces looking “blanched”, Concrobium House & Deck Wash contains no harmful chemicals but leaves surfaces looking clean and restored. Application is easy:
- Apply House & Deck Wash liberally using the hose-end sprayer
- Allow to soak into target surface for 3-5 minutes, but do not allow the surface to dry
- Scrub the area with a stiff bristle brush or broom
- Rinse the surface thoroughly using the ‘Rinse’ setting on the hose end sprayer.
For tough, embedded mold staining on concrete and stone, apply Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser. This no-scrub solution contains no bleach, so it won’t discolor surfaces. Click here for more information on using Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser.
Eco-Wash may remove old protective stains on the wood surface; reapply the protective stain once cleaning procedures are complete and the surface is dry.
- Have you used Concrobium in this area? We’d love to get your thoughts on how well it worked! Send us an email email@example.com