Concrobium Mold Control
Dual Purpose, Non-toxic Anti-microbial
Concrobium Mold Control offers mold remediation and prevention in a single solution, making it a versatile antimicrobial for restoration pros. The DIN-registered product can be deployed during the “knock down” phases of restoration projects to control mold spore proliferation, and can be applied on restored surfaces for ongoing mold protection.
The odourless solution contains no harmful chemicals and requires no special handling or personal protective equipment. It contains zero VOCs, making it the ideal solution for restoration contractors with customers who are chemically-sensitive. Now available in a new 400g aerosol format for smaller jobs.
Concrobium Mold Control can be used in homes, businesses, institutions, cottages, RVs, boats – anywhere that mold takes hold.
Disaster restoration - mold remediation and prevention following flooding and leaks
Construction and renovation – pre-treatment of building materials (e.g. drywall, lumber) for mold prevention; remediation of mold found during renovations
Specialty mold clean-up and prevention – Cars, RVs, boats, sporting equipment
Safe for use on virtually any surface (finished and unfinished): drywall, lumber, plaster, concrete, siding, shingles, composite decking, metal, marble, tile, grout, fabric, upholstery, furniture, and clothing.
Safe for use on hard surfaces and fabrics.
- Single solution kills and prevents mold
- No bleach, ammonia or VOCs
- DIN-registered for fungicide and fungistat
- Requires zero isolation time and has no odour
- Can be fogged to treat large and inaccessible spaces
- Ready to use solution – no mixing required
Yes, the DIN registration number is 02269996
The solution can be used to:
- Kill mold – As the solution dries on the affected surface, it forms a nano-polymer that physically crushes the mold micro-organism underneath.
- Reduce environmental spore counts during remediation process – When fogged, Mold Control can attract particulates in the air and cause them to precipitate, thus cleaning the air (i.e. reducing airborne spore counts).
- Protect restored surfaces against mold growth – Mold Control forms a protective, microscopic coating on surfaces that resists microbial growth. Mold Control is an DIN registered Fungistat and will stop mold growth.
Mold Control can be applied as the very last step in a mold remediation project (for ongoing prevention) and also during the “knock-down” phase to make the indoor environment safer. The solution can also be used to treat debris bags and other surfaces where it’s desirable to reduce mold spore counts.
Surface coverage will depend on surface absorbency and application method. Fogging will provide the greatest coverage – 1 gallon will provide approximately 1,600 sq. ft. of coverage (the equivalent of all the walls, ceiling, and floor in a 20’ x 20’ room). If using a compression or garden sprayer, a fine mist nozzle should cover approximately 250-500 sq ft per 1 gallon jug.
Drying time depends on humidity levels and temperature in the area as well as the surface to which the solution was applied. Generally it will dry in less than 2 hours.
Yes, Concrobium Mold Control can freeze in sub-zero temperatures. If it does freeze, the product can still be used after thawing by stirring or shaking.
- Technical Details