Are your decks, patios and other outdoor surfaces looking dirty, grimy or weathered?
ConcrobiumXT EcoWash is a non-toxic cleaner that cleans and renews exterior surfaces by removing dirt and grime. It contains no bleach or other harmful chemicals and is plant-friendly which means you don’t have to cover surrounding vegetation and lawns prior to use.
Ideal for: wood, composite wood, stone, masonry, concrete, stucco, vinyl, aluminum and fabric.
Works on: awnings and patio furniture, walkways, shingles, railings, fences, patios, and decks.
How it Works :
Eco-Wash is a non toxic solution that effectively cleans and renews decks, patios and other exterior surfaces from dirt and grime without any harmful chemicals.
How to Use
- Sweep surface to remove loose debris.
- Dilute Eco-Wash as instructed on product label in a clean pump sprayer or bucket. For stubborn stains, use product at full strength.
- Set sprayer on a coarse setting and apply liberally.
- Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes but do not allow to dry.
- After 3-5 minutes has elapsed, wet surface lightly with water and scrub, in direction of the grain if applicable.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Q: Will it harm my plants?
A: No. ConcrobiumXT Eco-Wash is a non-toxic solution and is safe for use around plants, pets and people. However, we do not recommend spraying the product directly onto plants. If direct contact occurs, simply rinse the area with water as soon as possible.
Q: What is the coverage for ConcrobiumXT Eco Wash?
A: A 1 gallon jug (3.78 L) provides up to 500 sq feet depending on the surface and surface absorbency.
Q: Can ConcrobiumXT Eco-Wash be used on Asphalt shakes?
A: Yes, it is safe for use on asphalt and many other types of shakes.