Mar 201502

Concrobium Mold Control: Now A Holmes Approved Product

By: Concrobium Mold Experts

carousel-slide-2-v7

At Concrobium Mold Solutions we pride ourselves on being experts in our field.  We’re serious about fighting mold and we pride ourselves on our approach to the issue– mold remediation is a process, not a product.  Our approach has attracted a lot of attention and a serious amount of praise through the years from industry leaders.  In that spirit, we’re proud to announce that we’ve partnered with one of the biggest names in the home improvement industry:  Mike Holmes.

Mike has dealt with a lot of mold in his years in the home improvement business and on his various TV shows and he’s been familiar with our product for a long time stating:

“When mold is discovered, you have to take it seriously. Address the water source, follow proper clean-up procedures and always use the right cleaning solutions. My crew and I have been using Concrobium Mold Control for years. It’s the product I trust to get the job done right.”

The HOLMES Approved Products program was designed to help homeowners choose products that support the health and safety of their home, including improved indoor air quality. Concrobium Mold Control®, an EPA-registered & Health Canada-registered antimicrobial, provides a safe and effective solution for tackling mold problems.

Next time you have a mold issue, don’t reach for bleach, fight mold the Holmes way, use Concrobium Mold control.

For more details about Concrobium and Mike Holmes working together to make you home healthier you can read the full press release here.

Comments (31)

Dust Chasers
| 3 years ago

Very useful product, we always advise our clients to use this product.

Frank Bless
| 3 years ago

I have mold it the crawl space under my house. The moisture issue has been dealt with. Is there anything I can just spray on the mold to kill it? I don't want to have to scrub the mold and get it in the air. I can't afford to have this professionally done. Thank you for any help. Please just email me answer.

admin
| 3 years ago

Hi Jeff! The product will not damage the tent. Check out this link for advice on how to apply the product for best results: https://concrobium.com/locations/other-uses/tents/

Linda brown
| 3 years ago

Can I get this product in GEORGIA?

Robert
| 2 years ago

I used your product in our Bissell upright rug shampooer. It was the best cleaner this 81 year old ever witnessed. The real problem was it left a white residue all over the Bissell and I also suspect caused the
water pumping system therein to collapse or quit. Pity, very good at rug cleaning. I forgot to say the concrobium was a small addition to the hot water used in the Bissell as is the norm.

Concrobium Mold Experts

Hi Sam,

Give our Concrobium Moisture Grabbers a try. They're designed to absorb humidity and lock it away in a stay-dry pouch. Give our customer service a call toll free at 866-811-4148 to find out where they're available in your area.

Judy Billante
| 2 years ago

Is there a bomb for this product so you dont have to wipe everything

Misty
| 2 years ago

I need to shampoo my carpets after having used the Mold Control 10 months ago. Can I use vinegar in tge cleaning solution?

Cindi Runyan
| 2 years ago

Where can I purchase Concrobium Mold Control?

Janet
| 2 years ago

Can i get it in canada abd if so where? I wanted to know i had a freezer in basement when i moved it .it was mold under neath it. Can i spray it then cover it with 2 or 3 coats of paint or do i have to cut that part or floir out? I washed it with mold cleaner another kind CLR brand.

Andre
| 2 years ago

We have a mold problem on our exterior walls due to windows water leak
Will this product fix our problem or do we have to replace gyprock
cheers
Andre

Kris Ellis
| 2 years ago

I am cleaning up my house after the "Great flood of 2016" in Baton Rouge La!! My question: Do I have to wait for the wood studs in wall to dry prior to application of Concrobium? I am using a/c, fans and dehumidifier in house, just not sure HOW DRY it needs to be prior to use of your product!

erwin gurske
| 2 years ago

where can i purcase this product?

Paul Clancy
| 2 years ago

Could you tell me where I can buy this in Canada? Specifically, the Toronto area.

Paul

Sandra reed
| 2 years ago

Can I use concrobium mold control on my carpet? I haven't seen mold on the carpet but I believe the padding has mold. My allergist I'm suffering from mold in my apartment and the only place I haven't checked is the padding under the carpet.
I have hardwood floors everywhere except my bedroom. Thanks for your advice..

Jeff mayotte
| 2 years ago

Building new house , have 4 inches water in cellar!!what should builder be doing? Drywall is up& painter has heat in house to dry paint Not much ventilation in cellar. WE need to get water out & check for MOLD?!! RIGHT

Concrobium Mold Experts

Hi Linda,

Concrobium Mold Control is not considered a sealant as the solution is water soluble. Repeated exposure to moisture such as rain or water will wash away the preventative film.

We recommend applying the solution and allow to dry. Once dry, the mold will be dead and you can take a Concrobium Mold Control-dampened cloth or sponge to wipe down the area to remove the dead mold.

We hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact us again if you require further information.

Christine
| 2 years ago

I have some mold on my carpet and I sprayed your product on it. Will this kill the mold or do I have to get rid of carpet