Nothing beats the festive scent of a real Christmas tree! But aside from having to sweep up shedding pines every other day, there are other downsides to keeping a live fir in your home. Most Christmas trees are cut in advance of the holidays and stored in a moist… Read More
- Tips for Cleaning Your Home After Water Damage
- How to Clean Your Home After a Flood - Tips from Lou Manfredini on the Today Show
- Concrobium Mold Control - "Best Mold Killing Product"
- Black Mold Stains? Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser to The Rescue!
- Holiday Decorating on a Budget
- 'Tis the Season with Mike Holmes
- Time to Fall Back: 3 Easy Tasks For Your Home with Mike Holmes
- Essential Tools for the New Home Buyer by Mike Holmes