Over time, your outside walls naturally become discoloured. An accumulation of external factors, from pollution, dirt, mildew, and mold to dust cobwebs, and even bird poop eventually give your walls or siding a dull and dirty appearance. Cleaning your exterior walls may sound like a mammoth job, but ideally it… Read More
- Tips for Cleaning Your Home After Water Damage
- How to Clean Your Home After a Flood - Tips from Lou Manfredini on the Today Show
- Concrobium Mold Control - "Best Mold Killing Product"
- Black Mold Stains? Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser to The Rescue!
- Holiday Decorating on a Budget
- 'Tis the Season with Mike Holmes
- Time to Fall Back: 3 Easy Tasks For Your Home with Mike Holmes
- Essential Tools for the New Home Buyer by Mike Holmes