Mold Control Fogger
Applying Concrobium Mold Control with a cold (ULV) Fogger is an effective way to eliminate mold and musty smells in large or inaccessible spaces. A fogger evenly mists Concrobium Mold Control to saturate the air in the enclosed environment, and evenly coat all surfaces.
- More Info
Large spaces e.g., entire rooms, basements, cellars; hard-to-reach areas e.g., attics, crawlspaces, wall cavities; new construction sites e.g. closed houses
- How It Works
Concrobium Mold Control effectively kills and prevents mold growth on a variety of surfaces. Fortunately, for those hard to reach surfaces and large enclosed areas, a fogger lets you mist Concrobium Mold Control to evenly coat the surface, crushing the mold spores as it dries in an easy to use application method.
- How to Use
- Add Concrobium Mold Control to fogger tank.
- Remove or cover any room contents that may be damaged if wetted e.g., furniture, electronics, electrical sources, paper products. Close windows, vents/registers and doors.
- Adjust liquid flow of the fogger head to a Medium flow rate
- Position fogger in space being treated and adjust fogger head angle to ensure even application of the affected area.
- After fogging, allow fog to dissipate for 15-20 minutes. Where possible wipe off any excess wetness from surfaces with a clean cloth.
- Allow surface to dry overnight. Do not rinse. If over application occurred, a harmless white residue may remain on surfaces. It may be necessary to wipe some surfaces clean after drying e.g. glass, mirrors.
- Questions & Answers