Mold Stain Eraser Packets
Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser is a powerful cleaning solution that targets tough and embedded mold and mildew stains on outdoor and indoor surfaces. Perfect for black mold stains. Now available in a new, smaller format ideal for smaller jobs like cleaning grout and bathroom tiles or restoring the look of dull, dirty patio furniture.
- More Info
Tile, showers, bathrooms, basements and outdoor furniture, decks, patios, fences, walkways, railings, siding, gutter and roofs.
Wood, composite wood, concrete, masonry, drywall, grout, stone, fiberglass, tile, plastic, laminate, aluminum and metal.
Ingredient Cas # Function Sodium percarbonate 15630-89-4 Oxidizer N,N'ethylenebis(N-alkylamide) Withheld Activator
- How It Works
Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser creates a powerful solution to target and remove tough mold and mildew staining with no scrubbing. The solution works quickly to eliminate stains, leaving no residue and requiring no rinsing.
- How to Use
- Ensure surface to be treated is free of debris. On external surfaces, pre clean with Concrobium House & Deck Wash to remove surface dirt and grime.
- Add entire contents of packet to 2 ½ cups (580 mL or 20 oz.) of hot water in an open mixing vessel (such as a measuring cup
- Stir solution until dissolved. This may take several minutes. Product may foam. Do not seal container while mixing.
- Once dissolved, WAIT AT LEAST 10 MINUTES before application to allow solution to reach maximum cleaning power. During this time stir periodically to keep powder dissolved.
- Apply by spray bottle, cloth or sponge to target area. If using a spray bottle avoid transferring foam from mixing vessel. PRODUCT MUST BE APPLIED WITHIN 1 HOUR (from the time powder has dissolved) to ensure optimal product performance. Do not rinse. Allow product to sit on surface for a minimum of 2 hours. May take up to 24 hours to see full results.
- Questions & Answers